Handicap International is an INGO specializing in the field of disability and development. A strong emphasis is placed on empowering people with disabilities through their integration into mainstream development activities and the provision of appropriate health and rehabilitation services to ensure equal opportunities for all.
Under the supervision of the Area Manager – Dadaab , he/she participates to the activities implementation by ensuring the good running of the administration,HR, logistics and financial aspects of the site while maintaining HI standard and implementation of proper procedures in the location.
S/he will be responsible for
1. Coordination of Finance, Logistics, Administrative and HR functions at the field leve
2. Ensuring proper implementation of HI HR policies and procedures at the field level
3. Ensuring proper management of financial resources and accountancy
4. Managing the administration team
5. Ensuring logistics serve project needs under HI logistics procedures
• At least a Bachelor degree in Accounting /Finance or any other business related field
• At least a CPA II
• Relevant trainings in Human Resource Management and Logistics an added advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years practical experience in Finance, Logistics, HR and Administrative management
• At least 5 years experience in NGO environment
• Control and drawing –up of accounts
• Knowledge of IT tools used in accounting and management
• Management of cash flow
• Drawing up forecasts
• Staff Administrative management skills
• Supply chain management
• Stock management
• Vehicle management General Services Management
HOW TO APPLY:
Minimum basic salary from Kshs. 93,115/= to Kshs. 108,609/= + other allowances and benefits
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, kindly send your application along with an up-to-date CV(including 3 referees with their current official contacts) by email to :-
email@example.com The email subject line should be marked: “Application for Field Administrator – Dadaab Position”.
Please do not send your academic and other testimonials they will be requested at a later stage.
Only short listed candidates with the above qualifications and skills will be contacted.