Save the Children has been operational in Kenya since the 1950s, providing support to children through developmental and humanitarian relief programmes delivered both directly and through local partners. Current programming focuses on health and nutrition, child protection, child rights governance, WASH, education, livelihoods and humanitarian response. Save the Children has a large operational presence in the insecure, poor and drought-prone pastoralist counties of the north east and north west: Garissa, Wajir, Mandera and Turkana. We are also working in counties with the highest number of deprived children (Bungoma and Busia), as well as Dadaab refugee camp.
The role of the Identity & Access Management Analyst is to support O365 and Azure identity management deployment, design, build, and day-to-day Operations & Sustainment of our enterprise identity management in a 24/7 operation. This person will also participate in the management of our consolidated server infrastructure and assist with the migration of systems from our data centres to the private/public cloud
Contract Duration: 2years
Qualifications and Experience
- Identity systems and identity for O365, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) and/or Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) and other cloud services
- Experience supporting and configuring Active Directory, Microsoft Azure AD, AAD Connect, DFS and ADFS roles and services.
- Versed in features such as Privileged Access Management Solutions, domain account authentication and authorization, Active directory auditing, RBAC implementation, AD and File System Entitlement
- Experience managing, deploying and administering resources and services within a Microsoft Azure environment
- Strong understanding of messaging fundamentals and supporting technologies
- 2+ years experience with MS Exchange or O365 Exchange Online including planning, implementation, management, and configuration of Office 365
- Experience of Implementing, configuring and supporting Multi Factor Authentication (MFA)
- PowerShell scripting skills to automate routine processes
- Familiarity with object storage and cloud storage gateways/edge cache appliances.
- Experience in troubleshooting and customer support for complex technical issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize requests and projects based on impact and urgency
- Commitment to Save the Children values
- Experience developing automation solutions and working in a highly automated environment
- Experience of SCCM, the console UI and a basic understanding of its operation and use for deployment of tools/software in conjunction with Office365 deployments.
- Experience working with and deploying Citrix technologies such a XenApp, working with VMware/vSphere virtualization and proven experience in Windows and SQL
- TCP/IP, Clustering, O/S Security and Group Policy administration.
- Familiarity with AWS services and migration
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
- Experience of working as part of a globally distributed team
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Experience / exposure to the non-for-profit sector and/or developing countries
Please apply in English saving your CV and covering letter as a single document, including your salary expectations for this role. To see a full a job description, please visit our website at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Employment is subject to our Child protection standards including background checks and adherence to our Child Safeguarding Policy.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified talent.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please follow this link to apply: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bW9uaWNhLjI4NTAwLjM4MzBAc2F2ZXRoZWNoaWxkcm…