A Nairobi-based company is looking to onboard young, industrious and entrepreneurial interns who have a passion for any of the following fields:
· A minimum of C+ in KCSE or its equivalent.
· At least a college diploma certificate in the field of interest.
· Proficiency in oral and written English.
· Must be an advanced computer and internet user.
· Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday)
· Commercial awareness of the retail industry will be an added advantage.
Strong communication skills.· A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest
· Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
· Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
· Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
· Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
The company will consider making permanent positions offers to successful candidates who’ll perform exemplarily during their internship period.
The positions aren’t salaried; only a mobilization stipend of Ksh. 10,000 per month will be offered to successful candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply:
To be considered, Email your expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 31st, 2018, 5:00pm stating the internship position you would like to be considered for and why you believe you are an ideal candidate