Our client a leading Fund Management Company is seeking to recruit experienced, dynamic, innovative and high caliber individuals to fill the position of Financial Advisor to be based in Nairobi.
The main role of the position of Investment Advisor is to sell investment funds/solutions to prospective and existing clients and service the accounts thus created.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Sell investment products, (i.e. Unit Trust Funds, Wealth Management and International /Offshore funds, umbrella pension scheme etc.) to prospective and existing individual and corporate clients
· Generate strong leads for business conversion
· Sign-in, manage and retain clients and their accounts and maintain a strong customer service
· Meet and exceed exciting and aggressive work targets
· Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers
· Minimum supervision.
· Build Rapport with Colleagues, to generate from them successful leads.
· Carry out a detailed-fact find review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
· An undergraduate degree from a recognized university
· An appropriate qualification/ training in sales and marketing
· Work experience in the financial services sector e.g. bank, insurance companies, fund manager, stock brokers etc. would be an advantage.
· Proven experience and success in selling financial services products: experience of selling unit trust investment products would also be an added advantage
· A good working knowledge of financial markets and financial products
· A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘investment Advisor’ on the subject line by 3rd April 2018.