We are looking for a thorough alarms technician responsible for installation, testing, fault diagnosis and maintenance of our wide variety of electronic security systems. The successful candidate will be a thorough professional with a practical mind and attention to detail, able to work autonomously and responsibly by observing all health and safety guidelines.
· Higher level of education, preferably Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or relevant field
· Proven experience in electronic security installations with at least 2 years experience
· Specific Manufacturer Software/Hardware certification will be an advantage
· Computer literate
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent customer care and public relations skills
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Self-starter with a high degree of motivation and pro-activeness
· Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
To apply email your current curriculum vitae and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the email subject the role you are applying for. Clearly marked applications can also be dropped at our head office in Nairobi.