The Technical Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction for the Technical Department. As Head of Technical, you will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. You will manage a team of technicians and other direct reports and work with vendors to ensure the highest quality products in BM’s line of electronic security offerings.
· Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Telecommunications or a related field from a recognised university
· At least five years working experience in the electronic security industry preferably in private security in a management position
· Excellent understanding of Integrated Security Solutions (Intruder Detection and Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Detection and Alarm
· Advanced professional training in project management
· Presentable and articulate
· Good negotiation skills
· Knowledge of basic accounting (Budgets/Expenditure/Billing etc.)
· Computer literate
· Unquestionable integrity
· Team player
· Excellent administration, communication and organisation skills
· Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
How to Apply
To apply email your current curriculum vitae and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the email subject the role you are applying for. Clearly marked applications can also be dropped at our head office in Nairobi.