The Branch Manager is a key member of the management team responsible for planning, directing and coordinating all branch operations. As Branch Head of Operations, you will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
· Degree in Business Management / Risk Management / Criminology or a related field from a recognised university
· At least five years working experience in the security industry
· Professional training in security or in the disciplined forces
· Member of a Private Security Association preferred
· Presentable and articulate
· Good negotiation skills
· Knowledge of basic accounting
· Computer literate
· Unquestionable integrity
· Team player
· Excellent administration, communication and organisation skills
How to Apply
To apply email your current curriculum vitae and a cover letter to email@example.com, indicating in the email subject the role you are applying for. Clearly marked applications can also be dropped at our head office in Nairobi.