• Provide routine updates to the Program Manager on project close out process and follow up on status of all actions required to be performed by staff and other counterparts outside of the project closure team.
• Ensure effective systems and procedures are in place to execute the project closure.
• Coordinate the Project Closure committee to ensure the project closure process is implemented smoothly. The position will be the secretary to the close out committee.
• Desk review of program documents to understand the detailed objectives, designs, activities and progress on program achievement.
• Ensure PACT asset inventory is up to date
• With support from the PACT program leadership, effectively plan for the final stakeholders and dissemination forum.
• Provide the necessary support in the development of PACT documentary and ensure it is of high quality and 100% complete to be disseminated during the stakeholders forum.
• Ensure that all the procurements related to the stakeholders’ forum are compliant and cleared.
• Provide necessary administrative support to the Program Manager as need be.
The ideal candidate should have:
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Communications, Public Relations, Project Management or other relevant field from a recognized University.
• At least four (4) years’ experience in program management, program administration & logistics and program financial reporting.
• Must have clear understanding and hands-on experience of Program Close-out activities.
• Must possess excellent report writing skills.
• Must be proactive and be able to work under minimal supervision. Excellent communication, interpersonal and report writing skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to MGIC_Recruitment@mgic.umaryland.edu indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 15th September 2017. Applicants are advised to include the position title “Program Officer” as the subject.
The University of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.