· Greet clients and visitors and respond to visitors’ inquiries.
· Answer and transfer incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system.
· Maintain and schedule conference rooms.
· Ensure the waiting area is clean all the time
· Transfer calls to appropriate offices, and taking down messages.
· Greet visitors and clients as they walk into the office.
· Sort incoming mails, as well as in processing outgoing mails.
· Responsible for keeping record of appearances in court and for scheduling meetings.
· Keep calendars and record of supplies inventory for the office.
· Perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning and filing of documents.
· Serve refreshments at meetings.
· Provide support to paralegals, the office manager, and other staff, for the smooth operation of the officer.
· Degree/Diploma in Business Management
· At least 2 years of similar experience in a law firm
· Must be presentable
· Must good interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th April 2018.