1. Provide business intelligence reports; analyze data to extract relevant business and customer information; visualize data to optimally support business owners in operating their businesses
2. Clean, filter and tag data from various sources to prepare for exploratory data analysis.
3. Conduct exploratory data analysis on order, customer and product data
4. Defining new and better ways of collecting and reporting data about our business and customers
5. Support our internal monitoring and improve data quality and accuracy
6. Defining new data collection and analysis processes
For this role, we’re also looking for someone with the following qualifications:
1. 2+ years of experience in an analytical or quantitative role in areas such as consulting, planning, analytics, or data driven strategy;
2. Minimum education of a bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Operational Research, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering, or equivalent experience) is required;
3. Experience in analyzing and visualizing business data;
4. Experience with SQL based technologies like PostgreSQL and MySQL;
5. Experience analyzing data using MS Excel;
6. Proficiency with programming languages for data and statistical analysis, such as or R or Python;
7. Detail-oriented, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently; 8. Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.