We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developer with server side logic
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
· Manage server and domain registration / hosting.
· Provide offline data storage functionality for all applications.
Skills And Qualifications
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Outputting data in different formats
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
· Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
· Create Object Oriented Code for all projects using MVC models
· A good understanding of non sql technologies such as google firebase
· Ability to create API and routers for dynamic communication with mobile application and various website.
· Ability to create and theme based on templates provided by a front end developer.
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications and up for the challenge send your application to email@example.com
SUBJECT: Senior Lead Developer
Deadline of Application: 12th July, 2019