Inspectorate East Africa Ltd Laboratory Assistant is responsible to undertake a variety of laboratory procedures and will assist in laboratory activities including, laboratory test preparations, general laboratory and laboratory equipment maintenance and will report to the Laboratory supervisor.
· At least a diploma in Analytical Chemistry from a recognized institution of higher learning
· Must have excelled in chemistry at KCSE level
· Ambitious and self-driven individual
· Good inter personal skills
· Team player
· Good communication skills (oral & written)
· Ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
· Previous experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should send CV including contact of referee(s), testimonials and a covering letter in English addressing the list of competencies to The Human Resource and Administration Officer by email to email@example.com
The closing date for application is 5.00pm on the 07th June2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.